Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If I turn out to be a spinster (Jika aku jadi andartu)

Reality is some of us will end up being spinster .
As I look around me , most of my friends are either in relationship or married.

Truth is not all relationship will end up with marriage and not all marriage will end up with ever after.

There are recent increase in number of divorce especially newly wed ,say less than 2 years of marriage
(Maybe my observation are based in my peer group,that give me this idea,while 10years back I hardly knew anyone who are married.)
While some of those who get married (and have kids) but end up being abuse by their husbands.


So lets think of the possibilities of being spinster.

IF I'M A SPINSTER
  • I don't want to end up being cranky boss that hated by all .
[Lonely enough that you have to go back to empty house, why should you make more enemies at work? Some colleagues could be your activity partners. ]
  •  I don't want to be the boss who give way to guys 
[ I honestly been in the group where male colleagues get away from being scolded ,mainly bcs they are male.grrr! ]
  • I might try to adopt a baby 
[ well I discover that I'm capable of love (haha) , so why not get a baby (or pet) with whom you can share/pour the love ]
  • I want to travel [ Being single & working = money & time ]

Ps : When I was young , I was amazed by story of Rabiyatul Adawiyah  (honestly I'm no way near, not even within reach of her league ) but a girl can only dream
Semoga kita ada tempat di sisi Allah kelak

No comments:

Post a Comment