Saturday, December 18, 2010

HOship

I honestly don't think that more HO means less quality doctor.
I was in posting with 6-8 HO s/ dept,and once I was about to join dept with previously 2HOs /dept
What I can see is that, more HOs means
i. less careless mistakes

ii. HOs gets to attend CMEs, courses , workshops.

ii. get to do more procedures(applied to 1st few poster because they need guidance, otherwise, MOs will ask them to clerk patients and MO will help out with procedure,thus work are done faster )
For me having procedures is more fun than being a glorified clerk.

iv. more friends(HO colleagues), thus better working environment.-all work no play makes jack a dull boy,eh
Whether they (new HOs) going to learn or not ,its depends on them.

Currently,I'm in posting with 2HOs/ dept because there is a huge gap between my batch and junior batch.Most of my friends are done with HOship ,I'm still waiting for my turn in Feb next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment